
In that eternal state of sickness that won't stop until I inject myself with an unseemly amount of antibiotics. But for now just thinking healthy with lots of OJ and CranJuice.
Cleaned out my desktop computer Montag; I think dust bunnies had orgies in some of those vents. Tuesday was devoted to Windows 7 setup and finding damned SATA RAID controller drivers. Fixed the router to get the house some wireless going on. Need to pick up soldering as a hobby and repair a cable that United Airlines thought needed to be strip searched. I feel my geek quotient refilling after the last two days.
Oh! Zombie Pub Crawl. It was... goooooooood. :) Lost track of how many Long Islands were drank, but only dropped a hundred or so dollars for the entire weekend. Derek's place felt like holy ground it was so stocked with things to nerd on. Boerema and Meyer were fun times to go along with.
Missed Trentles at ZPC and for his bday two days later but drank around those with him, oddly. Lost his phone at a bar on the day he turned older than we thought imagineable and used it as an excuse to go out last night around midnight.
Looking busy until the end of Octobrrr. Rivalry football game here this weekend that will have a good vibe, then Homecoming the following weekend, meaning lots of events and craziness at work and off work. I have a bet on 20 people showing in chem class that Friday beforehand. Then Halloween, which this year is dedicated to the ACM competition (shoddy scheduling, just shoddy). Hopefully be back before midnight to see people falling down in skimpy clothing and banana costumes.
Filled out an application for my favorite bar last night. The Bee's seems to be getting more annoying every day. I figure this is my last chance for a job change before I head out of town and I want to try it. Under 'Related Experience' I could only put drinking. Because, well... it's applicable isn't it?
You should write more often. Where The Wild Things Are is 338 words long. And not nearly as disturbing on the page as it was on the big screen. :)
ReplyDelete