Rock Banjo.
Updated To Do list: moped around India for a day.
Bonnaroo starts today. They could sell so many of those "Wish you were here" postcards, many just on me... Friends made the pilgrimage and I fought with myself between money that primal urge to go to an orgasm of music nestled in Tennessee. Money won. Hopes are up for Lollopalooza, though!
Mumford and Sons is a new band (US got their first album in February) and I'm really hoping to catch them live sometime. I can't dissect why I love music, but give The Cave a listen and Little Lion Man if you love that. One of the many bands at Bonnaroo but these guys just have an addictive personality as well as straightforward but thoughtful lyrics:
"And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again"
No comments:
Post a Comment