I always feel bad posting a video/song that's popular. If people know the song they can bring their own conclusions. I've always had a worry that there's something I will love but never find. Exploration is half the fun but there's just so much you can't sift through it all.
Temper Trap was also at Bonnaroo, playing probably at the same time I was hitting myself in the face for not going to it. Unsure of when I first heard them, but this song in particular is addictive, not sure I can say the same about the rest of their sadly homogeneous (yet still decent) CD. I don't listen to them much anymore, a set of lyrics meant something to me once. But things change.
"So stay there
Because I'll be coming over
And while our blood's still young"
PS, their concert was wonderful, have a listen at: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127090215
No comments:
Post a Comment