It didn't really creep up on me, but I sure as hell didn't prepare for finals week. :D
I don't think I failed anything this semester, we should be good. Stayed up until 4 am, not studying.
-40 degree windchill here, surprised the air doesn't freeze when I breathe. I don't think it's bad, actually. Must be insanity creeping on. This fire in front of me helps too. :3
Recent movies/music to date:
Wall-e: flippin' radtastic. And cute, very cutesy.
Wanted: eye candy. blah ending. fit the mindless violence genre I was looking for.
Kung Fu Panda: Better than I was expecting. I did laugh out loud at points.
Mongols: kudos, very well done Genghis Khan exaggeration.
Hellboy 2: crap. Wasn't expecting so much stupid. Suffered from the plight of many a sequel.
Bon Iver: beautiful. It's moving up my last.fm most played band. Favorite track: Skinny Love
Santogold: only song I'll still listen to is Lights Out.
I'm From Barcelona: Quirky band, songs are love or hate. Favorite track: Headphones
Matt Nathanson: Rochell mentioned this guy. Have heard his songs, but never knew. Liking it.
Mates of State: Latest album is catchy beyond all belief, previous albums make me never want to play Sega Genesis games again.
Copeland: haven't had time to fully listen to. Didn't grab me but didn't push me away.
Vampire Weekend: refound these guys, listened to their album a while back and liked. Still like.
Not on my home computer and this post is just a summary of day to day shit. No pic for you.
PS, stop looking over my screen creepy lady. Yes, you.
No comments:
Post a Comment