I've, very quickly, come to just live in the present. One day I'm having an anxiety attack about the future, about my life in general and being impatient to be done with school and this place I am in; the next I'm oddly at peace with how things are...
Things aren't bad. I really like someone who really likes me back. And thinking about it, that's more than I've ever had before. The conditions aren't ideal, but that's just time, money, and distance. And if we really want to be together, we'll make it happen. :)
A little help came from reading wikipedia. I started because I couldn't remember the exact definition of unrequited love. Which isn't the case here but had been brought up when a friend asked me how I'd been the past year. From there, as is always the case with wiki, I read about obsessive love, Passion Paradox, Love-shyness, Broken heart, Love sickness, and romantic love. And for some reason, they all helped. Brought my focus together. If you are going through anything read some of those. I think people are blinded from what they are doing and don't realize it's bad. I didn't see any way out of overthinking everything I was going through. All the ways it could end. But I'm calm, at peace right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment